German C1 Integrated (C1.1+C1.2)
Language level C1 is the fifth level of proficiency according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. The aim of this learning stage is the ability to speak the language independently. It certifies that the candidate is an independent user of the German language. Since intensive and regular learning is essential to achieve this goal, a regular language course on level C1 comprises 8 weeks + 6 days of
The course duration is 4 weeks + 1 week (Exam preparation only for the candidates, who have registered for the Goethe Zertifikat C1 exam)
Classes are from Monday-Friday, 5 hours per day
Total no. of UEs: 160 (Each UE is of 45 minutes)
After this course students will be able to:
- understand a wide range of challenging, longer texts, and also grasp implicit meanings.
- express him/herself spontaneously and fluently without having to search for words frequently and noticeably.
- use the language effectively and flexibly in his/her social and professional life or in training and studies.
- make clear, structured, and detailed statements on complex topics and apply various means of text association appropriately in the process.
Study Material (Excluded in Fees)
- Aspekte neu C1 coursebook
- Aspekte neu C1 workbook
- Aspekte neu C1 Intensivtrainer
- Access to the online platform to submit homework and get it checked.
- Online study notes for C1
After this course, you can appear for the following exams:
- Goethe Zertifikat C1
- Telc Zertifikat C1
- ÖSD Zertifikat C1
- ECL C1