Goethe German A2 Regular
Language level A2 is the elementary level of proficiency according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. The aim of this learning stage is the ability of a elementary language use that is fundamental for further language learning. Since intensive and regular learning is essential to achieve this goal, an regular language course on level A2 comprises about 80 hours-120 hours.
The course duration is of 8 weeks.
The learning material available here provides an insight into the contents and training methods.
After this course student will be able to:
- understand sentences and commonly used expressions associated with topics directly related to his/her direct circumstances (e.g. personal information or information about his/her family, shopping, work, immediate surroundings)
- make him/herself understood in simple, routine situations dealing with a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and common topics.
- describe his/her background and education, immediate surroundings and other things associated with immediate needs in a simple way.
- German Nouns (Weak masculine nouns)
- German personal Pronouns in all cases
- German possessive pronouns in all cases
- German reflexive pronouns
- German articles in all cases
- Nominative case, accusative case, dative case and genitive case
- Prepositions (accusative, dative and dual)
- Declension of adjectives in all cases
- German basic verbs (around 400)
- Declension of verbs
- Past tense
- Perfect tense
- Future tense (Futur 2)
- Sentence structure
- Declension of negative article (kein) in all cases
- Modal verb in past tense
- Basic translations
- Netzwerk A2 Kursbuch
- Study notes of German Haus for A2
- 3-5 German Stories
- 3-5 German Short movies
- 2-3 German Songs
- 15 Mock tests
After this course, you can appear for following exams:
- Goethe Institut Zertifikat A2
- ÖSD A2