Goethe German A1 Regular
Language level A1 is the lowest level of proficiency according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. The aim of this learning stage is the ability of a basic language use that is fundamental for further language learning. Since intensive and regular learning is essential to achieve this goal, an regular language course on level A1 comprises about 80 hours-120 hours.
The course duration is of 8 weeks.
The learning material available here provides an insight into the contents and training methods.
After this course student will be able to:
- understand and use familiar, everyday expressions and very simple sentences, which relate to the satisfying of concrete needs.
- introduce him/herself and others as well as ask others about themselves – e.g. where they live, who they know and what they own respond to questions of this nature
- communicate in a simple manner if the person they are speaking to speaks slowly and clearly and is willing to help.
- German Nouns
- German personal Pronouns
- German possessive pronouns
- German articles
- Nominative case, accusative case and dative case
- Declension of adjectives
- German basic verbs (around 150)
- Declension of verbs
- Present tense
- Future tense (Futur 1)
- Sentence structure
- Declension of negative article (kein)
- Modal verb in present tense
- Separable and inseparable verbs
- Basic translations
- Netzwerk A1 Kursbuch
- Study notes of German Haus for A1
- 3-5 German Stories
- 3-5 German Short movies
- 2-3 German Songs
- 10 Mock tests
After this course, you can appear for following exams:
- Goethe Institut Zertifikat A1
- ÖSD A1