Goethe German B1 Regular
Language level B1 is the third level of proficiency according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. The aim of this learning stage is the ability of speaking the language independently. It certifies that candidate is an independent user of the German language. Since intensive and regular learning is essential to achieve this goal, an regular language course on level B1 comprises about 90 hours-120 hours.
The course duration is of 10 weeks.
The learning material available here provides an insight into the contents and training methods.
After this course student will be able to:
- understand the main points when clear, standard language is used and the focus is on familiar topics associated with work, school, leisure time, etc.
- deal with most situations typically encountered when travelling in the language region.
- express him/herself simply and coherently regarding familiar topics and areas of personal interest.
- report on experiences and events, describe dreams, hopes and goals as well as make short statements to justify or explain his/her own views and plans.
- Types of Verbs
- German Pronouns: personal, possessive, demonstrative, reflexive, relative, demonstrative, Interrogative and Indefinite.
- Verb ”lassen”
- Types of sentences: Hausptsatz and Nebensatz
- Connectors with Nebensatz
- Types of Prepositions: modal, temporal, kausal and lokal
- Adjectives: Komporativ and Superlativ
- Pronoun Adverbs
- Relative sentences
- Past participle
- Declension of Adjectives without articles
- Active and passive voices
- Advanced connectors
- New German Verbs (around 600)
- Advanced Sentence structure
- zu + infinitive verb and um zu + infinite verb
- Advanced translations
- Netzwerk B1 Kursbuch
- Study notes of German Haus for B1
- 3-5 German Stories
- 3-5 German Short movies
- 2-3 German Songs
- 25 Mock tests
After this course, you can appear for following exams:
- Goethe Institut Zertifikat B1
- ÖSD B1