Goethe German B2.1 Intensive
Language level B2.1 is the bridging course between B1 and B2. The aim of this learning stage is the ability to speak the language independently. Level B2.1 comprises 75 hours/100 UEs.
The course duration is of 6 weeks.
The learning material available here provides an insight into the contents and training methods.
After this course students will be able to:
- understand the main contents of complex texts on concrete and abstract topics.
- understand specialized discussions in his/her own primary area of specialization.
- communicate so spontaneously and fluently that a normal conversation with native speakers is easily possible without a great deal of effort on either side.
- express him/herself on a wide range of topics in a clear and detailed manner, explain his/her position on a current issue, and indicate the benefits and drawbacks of various options.
Study Material (Excluded in Fees)
- Aspekte B1 Plus Coursebook
- Aspekte B1 Plus Workbook
- Mock Tests (Mock Tests are included in fees)