German B2.1 Intensive
Language level B2.1 is the bridging course between B1 and B2. The aim of this learning stage is the ability to speak the language independently. Level B2.1 comprises 160 UEs/120 hours (133 UEs/100 hours in class + 27 UEs/20 hours of exam preparation*).
The course duration: 8 weeks
Classes are from Monday-Friday, 2.5 hours per day
Total no. of UEs: 160 (Each UE is of 45 minutes)
After this course students will be able to:
- understand the main contents of complex texts on concrete and abstract topics.
- understand specialized discussions in his/her own primary area of specialization.
- communicate so spontaneously and fluently that a normal conversation with native speakers is easily possible without a great deal of effort on either side.
- express him/herself on a wide range of topics in a clear and detailed manner, explain his/her position on a current issue, and indicate the benefits and drawbacks of various options.
After B2.1, a student can:
- talk about different people.
- understand a text about life’s dreams of different persons.
- present a special person or Hero.
- discuss luck.
- express his joy and congratulate in a mail.
- talk about different types of living.
- describe a graph on the theme of living.
- compare information about homelessness from a radio show.
- understand important information from a text about strange hotels.
- collect arguments for and against living with parents from a text.
- express their opinions and give suggestions on the topic of living with parents in an e-mail.
- talk about advice for health.
- evaluate the information from a text about chocolates.
- give information about laughing with the help of notes.
- talk about free time activities.
- understand a radio program on the topic of free time activities.
- talk about his free time activities.
- understand an interview about games.
- describe a game.
- write an adventurous story
- write about a film meeting.
- understand information during a city tour.
- speak about learning places.
- formulate wishes for learning opportunities.
- write opinions with arguments.
- can listen to and understand a song.
- give suggestions for examination.
- understand text about thinking exercises and learn technics.
- can formulate tips for learning.
- talk about jobs and professional experience.
- make notes for a survey.
- develop business ideas and write a hangout for the same.
- understand job application tips in a magazine.
- understand texts about persons with strange professions.
- take part in a chat.
- write a picture story
- to understand a radio program about single parents and patchwork families.
- write his opinions in a forum.
- understand a magazine article on the topic the true love.
- understand a literary text and talk about the same.
- write a story to the end.
- talk about typical situations during shopping.
- describe a product.
- understand the arguments in a discussion.
- complain about something telephonically and in a letter.
- understand non-fictional text about advertisement radio advertisements.
- design an advertisement campaign.
- talk about different kinds of travelers.
- understand an interview about the world tour.
- understand texts with traveling offers.
- enquire for the information regarding traveling.
- write about a city.
- solve questions related to Environment.
- understand a text about singles and environmental problems.
- take part in a talk show about animals.
- understand detailed information in a presentation about the topic Water.
- carry a presentation on environmental topics.
Study Material (Excluded in Fees)
- Aspekte neu B1 Plus Coursebook
- Aspekte neu B1 Plus Workbook
- Aspekte neu B1 Plus Intensivtrainer
- Access to the online platform to submit homework and get it checked.
- Online study notes for B2.1