Discounted German language course in India
German Haus provides scholarships to its students to do a free language course in Germany. In German Haus, we always try to promote the German language learning and offers the best learning environment to our students, and this scholarship for a discounted German language course in India is an attempt to achieve it. Here are the required details for this scholarship.
Question 1: For what do the students get a scholarship?
For a German language course in German Haus: The Language office, Chandigarh.
Question 2: What is the amount of the scholarship?
Eligible students get a discount maximum of 50% of the total fee of one German language course at German Haus or Rs 6000, whichever is lesser.
Question 3: Who can take participate in the scholarship?
All students of Indian origin staying in India or outside India.
Question 4: How many scholarships are awarded by German Haus annually?
There is no restriction for the number of scholarships awarded under this program. For example, if n number of students get qualified for this scholarship, all n number of students will get this scholarship.
Question 9: Can a Student get cash instead of a scholarship?
Question 10: Is this scholarship transferable?
Eligibility for the scholarship:
- The student has not received any other scholarship from German Haus/The Language Office, Chandigarh.
- The student must obtain 90% or more than 90% in all 4 parts combined in the Goethe Institut examination and/or Telc Examination.
- The student must pass the examination A1-B1 within 3 months of registration in the course and B2 -C1 within 6 months of registration in the course.
- The student must have passed the above-mentioned examination.
- The selected student has to show a valid GI/Telc certificate cum result, which should not be older than 6 months.
Terms and conditions:
- The scholarship program is only for A2, B1, B2.1, B2.2, C1, C2.1, and C2.2 levels.
- The scholarship program is valid only for the course of one level mentioned above.
- Only Goethe Institut certificates cum result will be considered as the proof of the marks. These certificates must be issued by Goethe Institut (New Delhi, Pune, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai) and not by Goethe Zentrum.
- This scholarship program is open for all internal and external students.