Discounted German language course in India
German Haus provides scholarships to its students to do a free language course in Germany. In German Haus, we always try to promote German language learning and offer the best learning environment to our students, and this scholarship for a discounted German language course in India is an attempt to achieve it. Here are the required details for this scholarship.
Question 1: For what do the students get a scholarship?
For a German language course in German Haus: The Language office, Chandigarh.
Question 2: What is the amount of the scholarship?
Eligible students get a discount maximum of 50% of the total fee of one German language course at German Haus or Rs 6000, whichever is lesser.
Question 3: Who can take participate in the scholarship?
All students of Indian origin staying in India or outside India.
Question 4: How many scholarships are awarded by German Haus annually?
There is no restriction on the number of scholarships awarded under this program. For example, if n number of students get qualified for this scholarship, all n number of students will get this scholarship.
Question 9: Can a Student get cash instead of a scholarship?
Question 10: Is this scholarship transferable?
Eligibility for the scholarship:
- The student has not received any other scholarship from German Haus/The Language Office, Chandigarh.
- The student must obtain 90% or more than 90% in all 4 parts combined in the Goethe Institut examination and/or Telc Examination.
- The student must have passed the above-mentioned examination.
- The selected student has to show a valid GI/Telc/ÖSD/ECL certificate cum result, which should not be older than 12 months.
Terms and conditions:
- The scholarship program is only for German language levels A2, B1, B2.1, B2.2, C1, C2.1, and C2.2.
- The scholarship program is valid only for the course of one level mentioned above.
- Only Institutes issued by ALTE members will be considered as proof of the marks, for example, Goethe Institut, Telc, ÖSD, or ECL.
- This scholarship program is open for all internal and external students.