German B2 (B2.1+B2.2)
Language level B2 is the fourth level of proficiency according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. The aim of this learning stage is the ability to speak the language independently. It certifies that the candidate is an independent user of the German language. Level B2 comprises 293 UEs/220 hours (133 UEs/200 hours in class + 27 UEs/20 hours of exam preparation*).
The course duration: 8 weeks + 1 week of exam preparation only for those, who have registered for the Goethe Zertifikat B2 examination
Classes are from Monday-Friday, 5 hours per day
Total no. of UEs: 293 (Each UE is of 45 minutes)
After this course students will be able to:
- understand the main contents of complex texts on concrete and abstract topics.
- understand specialized discussions in his/her own primary area of specialization.
- communicate so spontaneously and fluently that a normal conversation with native speakers is easily possible without a great deal of effort on either side.
- express him/herself on a wide range of topics in a clear and detailed manner, explain his/her position on a current issue, and indicate the benefits and drawbacks of various options.
Study Material (Excluded in Fees)
- Aspekte neu B2 coursebook
- Aspekte neu B2 workbook
- Aspekte neu B2 Intensivtrainer
- Access to the online platform to submit homework and get it checked.
- Online study notes for B2
International Certificate for Visa purposes:
After this course, you can appear for the following exams:
- Goethe Zertifikat B2
- Telc B2
- ÖSD Zertifikat B2
- ECL B2
Domestic Certificate for other purposes:
- On having an attendance of more than 75%, students will get a participation certificate.
- On passing the final mock test, the student will get a B2 Certificate from The Language Office.
- A Domestic or International passing certificate is compulsory to go to the next level.
Please note: Domestic certificates may not be used for any international purpose.