The Best German Language Institute In Chandigarh, Punjab. India
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- There are so many German language institutes in Chandigarh. I am confused, which institute I should join.We agree. So many new German language institutes are coming up in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula. We have observed a quick rise in number of these institutes and the main reason is, high profits in study visa. Many visa consultancies have opened a classroom in their offices to lure students, who want to go to Germany. Teaching quality German is not their purpose, they only want to attract students, so that they can also earn money for applying student visa from them. We warn you to stay away from such institutes and join only language institute, if you really want to learn German.Now, there are some parameters, you need to check, before joining any language institute:
- Ask about Qualification and experience of the German teacher, who will be teaching you. Don't forget to inquire about his German levels and other degrees in German language.
- Do ask for demo class. It is your right. If any institute does not offer you demo class, it means, either it is very confident about their teachings or they have fear, that students might get to know about their low quality teachings before paying the fees.
- Do read negative reviews on Google and other social networking sites. Recently we have seen few new German language institutes earning 30-40 five star reviews and lot of appreciation within one week of their existence, which is impossible. It takes months for the same. So, paid positive reviews are possible. Do read the negative reviews and see, what do the unsatisfied students say about the institute and its teachers.
- Check the website of the institute. This is something, which almost everyone ignores. They just read google reviews and take admission. Never do that. Go through its website, read the content and see how dedicated they are for German. Read about their courses, teachers and other important things.
- Check the study material used by the institute. Make sure, you will be taught by international study material, which is recommended by Goethe Institut, Germany. Many of the institutes in Chandigarh and Mohali teach students with class 6th level books. These books are so basic and students believe that, teacher is so good at teaching and they know everything now, but the fact is that, these books are not even 20% of the real syllabus of concerned German level and when they land up in Germany, they get to know, that they know very little German language and German culture.
- Who can join the classes?All those people who are applying for Visa, going to Germany for further studies, research etc. looking for jobs, want to enhance or upgrade their job profile or salary, want to teach, want to get good marks in Graduation or certificate, Diploma and Advance Diploma or want to learn a foreign language for hobby.
- Is there any trial or demo class?Of course! We request our potential students to take a demo class first. Your personal satisfaction matters a lot to us. There will be a demo class prior to every new batch started and that demo class will be taken by the teacher, who will be teaching in that concerned batch and it is absolutely free for you. Once you are satisfied with the demo class, you can register yourself for the batch.In the very first class, one starts reading, writing and speaking German. We understand the value of your hard earned money and want you not to throw your money and time for the things, you do not like.
- What is the procedure for taking admission?Taking admission is simple:
- Attend the demo class (Optional)
- Pay registration fees.
- Submit the required documents (Copy of Passport, 1 passport size photo, registration form)
- You can pay the full fees at the time of registration or on the date of commencement of the course. Make sure, you have to pay your full fees before the commencement of the class.
- After paying full fees, books and study material will be given to you.
- You will be given a log-in ID and password to your German-Haus-Account, where you can see your daily homework, Tests, online study material and daily attendance.
- What is the fee payment method?You can pay your fees via:
- Card Swipe
- Demand Draft
- I want to take admission in Germany. Will You help me?Of course. We will guide you as much as possible and we don't charge anything for this guidance.
- I don’t live in Chandigarh or nearby. Do you provide accommodation as well?We will of course help you in finding accommodation and PGs. We don't charge even a single Rupee for that. Neither from you, nor from PG owner.
- Your institute is too far from my home. I want an institute nearby.Well, that is totally your wish. We can not force you to come far from your home but here are the reasons, why coming to us is still a better decision:
- No other institute can make you complete A1, A2 and B1 in 3 months. In fact, they will take 3 months for A1 only
- With us, you don't have to give exam for every level. We prepare you for the advance level examination, hence, you save money in terms of exam fees.
- No other institute will cover so many study material in course.
- You have to memorize a lot in other institutes whereas here you need only to understand.
- By the time, you will get prepared for A1 exam, our students are ready for their B1 exam.
- You might be happy that you have saved rupees thousand or two and few kilometers, but at the same time, you have lost the real understanding of the language and lot of time.
- Why should I join Your institute and not any other?Good question and we would love to answer this. So, here are the reasons:
- Highly qualified and experienced staff
- We are only dedicated to German. Unlike other institutes, which teach IELTS, TOEFL, French, Spanish, English and German together.
- Our self-prepared study notes
- Digital Classroom
- Minimum use of paper in the classroom, thus saving the environment.
- Special doubt sessions
- Special speaking classes
- Weekly German discussions i.e. Stammtisch (We are the first German institute in Chandigarh and Punjab, which started Stammtisch Culture)
- Special Story classes
- Mock tests
- Special vocab classes
- Save time with our intensive batches
- Affordable fee structure
- Our unique method of teaching, which we have gathered after years of teaching and research in the teaching field.
- Do You guarantee result?Yes. A BIG GUARANTEE. But let us define the word ''GUARANTEE''. If you attend at least 95% of your classes and do 100% of your home assignments, then we take guarantee that, you will surely get the result at any cost.Guarantee does not mean that, you will only physically present in the class and do no do home assignments and after the completion of the course, you will go and sit in the exam and will clear the exam like magic. You also have to work hard with us.
- Do You give certificate?Certification can be done by two ways:
- Certification from Goethe Institut: This certificate is given to you by Goethe Insitut, once you pass the Goethe exam. This certificate has world wide recognition.
- Certification from The Language Office: This certificate is given by The Language Office, once you complete your course with us. This certification has no world wide recognition but is only a proof that you have done your German course with us.
- What is the fee?Kindly click here to check the current prices of all the courses offered by us.
- I have taken admission but I am not able to come in the course. What to do?No problem. You can attend your registered course one more time within 90 days of your first registration.For example, you have enrolled yourself for A2 but because of some reasons, you missed the A2 or missed the big chunk of classes in A2. Don't worry. You can again join A2 within 90 days of your first registration, provided there is a running A2 batch.
- Can I pay in installments?No, we do not have installment facilities. Fee is to be deposited in one go.
- I can not continue the course because of some personal issues. Can I get refund?We have a strict Fee refund policy. Kindly do read the Fees refund policy before paying the fees or registration fees.
- The registration fee is strictly non-refundable.
- In case of cancellation prior to the start of the course, the course fee shall be refunded after deducting an administrative charge equivalent to 10% of the course fee.
- In case of withdrawal of participation within a week from the start of the course, 30% of the course fees will be refunded, thereafter there will be no refund of course fees.
- No refunds shall be made thereafter.Cancellations must be submitted in writing and refunds shall be made on the 3rd Wednesday of every month but within two months after the commencement of the course. Thereafter no refunds shall be possible.
- When does the batch start?Kindly see the home page of this website to know dates of upcoming batches or contact The Language Office.
- Do You follow the same syllabus which every institution follows?Every institute might follow different books. Though, the syllabus is more or less same. At German Haus, we follow following books for different levels:For A1:
- Netzwerk Neu A1 Course book
- Netzwerk Neu A1 Work book
- Netzwerk Neu A1 Glossar
- Netzwerk Neu A1 Intensivtrainer
- Netzwerk Neu A1 Testheft
- Mit Erfolg zu Start Deutsch A1
- Netzwerk Neu A2 Course book
- Netzwerk Neu A2 Work book
- Netzwerk Neu A2 Glossar
- Netzwerk Neu A2 Intensivtrainer
- Netzwerk Neu A2 Testheft
- Mit Erfolg zu Start Deutsch A2
- Netzwerk Neu B1 Course book
- Netzwerk Neu B1 Work book
- Netzwerk Neu B1 Glossar
- Netzwerk Neu B1 Intensivtrainer
- Netzwerk Neu B1 Testheft
- Mit Erfolg zu Start Deutsch B1
- Aspekte Neu B1 plus Course book
- Aspekte Neu B1 plus Work book
- Aspekte Neu B1 plus Intensivtrainer
- Aspekte Neu B2 plus Course book
- Aspekte Neu B2 plus Work book
- Aspekte Neu B2 plus Intensivtrainer
- Aspekte Neu C1 plus Course book
- Aspekte Neu C1 plus Work book
- Aspekte Neu C1 plus Intensivtrainer
- I have already done A1/A2 etc from other institute. Do I need to pay again or do I need to repeat the levels?No. You don't have to repeat your last level or to pay any extra fees for doing the next level with us. But you have to write one placement test, which can assure us that, you will be able to deal with the next level with us, as, in all the levels above A1, the medium of instruction is only German.
- What are the timings of the batches?Kindly see the home page of this website to know dates of upcoming batches or contact The Language Office.
- How much time does it take to learn German?It all depends on the level, you want to do. The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages has divided the whole language into 6 levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2.With our intensive batches, you can learn the required levels quickly. Hereunder you find the duration of each batch:A1: 90 hours in class + 30 hours home assignments/ 7 weeks A2: 90 hours in class + 30 hours home assignments/ 7 weeks B1: 90 hours in class + 30 hours home assignments/ 7 weeks B2.1: 100 hours in class + 35 hours home assignments/ 8 weeks B2.1: 112.5 hours in class + 37.5 hours home assignments/ 8 weeks C1: 112.5 hours class + 37.5 hours home assignments/ 8 weeks C2: 150 hours class + 50 hours home assignments/ 12 weeks