Goethe German B1 Intensive
Language level B1 is the third level of proficiency according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. The aim of this learning stage is the ability to speak the language independently. It certifies that the candidate is an independent user of the German language. Since intensive and regular learning is essential to achieve this goal, a regular language course on level B1 comprises about 57 hours-80 hours.
The course duration is of 5 weeks.
The learning material available here provides an insight into the contents and training methods.
Lifetime pass (1+1): Students can repeat the course A1 for one extra time within 90 days of his/her first registration without any extra cost. Prior confirmation is mandatory to repeat the course.
After this course student will be able to:
- understand the main points when clear, standard language is used and the focus is on familiar topics associated with work, school, leisure time, etc.
- deal with most situations typically encountered when traveling in the language region.
- express himself/herself simply and coherently regarding familiar topics and areas of personal interest.
- report on experiences and events, describe dreams, hopes, and goals as well as make short statements to justify or explain his/her own views and plans.
- Types of Verbs
- German Pronouns: personal, possessive, demonstrative, reflexive, relative, demonstrative, Interrogative and Indefinite.
- Verb ”lassen”
- Types of sentences: Hausptsatz and Nebensatz
- Connectors with Nebensatz
- Connectors with two parts
- Types of Prepositions: Temporal, Kausal, Modal, Lokal
- Adjectives: Komparativ and Superlativ
- Pronoun Adverbs
- Relative sentences in dative case
- Past participle
- Declension of Adjectives without articles
- Active and passive voices
- Advanced connectors
- New German Verbs (around 600)
- Advanced Sentence structure
- zu + infinitive verb and um zu + infinite verb
- Advanced translations
- Netzwerk B1 Kursbuch
- Study notes of German Haus for B1
- 3-5 German Stories
- 3-5 German Short movies
- 2-3 German Songs
- 27 Mock tests
After this course, you can appear for the following exams:
- Goethe Institut Zertifikat B1
- ÖSD B1