Goethe German B2 Integrated (B2.1+B2.2)
Language level B2 is the fourth level of proficiency according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. The aim of this learning stage is the ability to speak the language independently. It certifies that candidate is an independent user of the German language. Since intensive and regular learning is essential to achieve this goal, a regular language course on level B2 comprises about 120 hours- 150 hours.
The course duration is of 12 weeks.
The learning material available here provides an insight into the contents and training methods.
After this course student will be able to:
- understand the main contents of complex texts on concrete and abstract topics.
- understand specialized discussions in his/her own primary area of specialization.
- communicate so spontaneously and fluently that a normal conversation with native speakers is easily possible without a great deal of effort on either side.
- express him/herself on a wide range of topics in a clear and detailed manner, explain his/her position on a current issue and indicate the benefits and drawbacks of various options.
Study Material (Excluded in Fees)
- Aspekte B1 Plus Coursebook
- Aspekte B1 Plus Workbook
- Aspekte B2 Coursebook
- Aspekte B2 Workbook
- 3-5 German Stories
- 3-5 German Short movies
- 2-3 German Songs
- 10 Mock Tests (Mock Tests are included in fees)
After this course, you can appear for the following exams:
- Goethe Institut Zertifikat B2
- ÖSD B2