Goethe German C1 Integrated (C1.1+C1.2)
Language level C1 is the fifth level of proficiency according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. The aim of this learning stage is the ability to speak the language independently. It certifies that candidate is an independent user of the German language. Since intensive and regular learning is essential to achieve this goal, a regular language course on level C1 comprises about 100 hours – 124hours
The course duration is 8 weeks.
The learning material available here provides an insight into the contents and training methods.
After this course student will be able to:
- understand a wide range of challenging, longer texts and also grasp implicit meanings.
- express him/herself spontaneously and fluently without having to search for words frequently and noticeably.
- use the language effectively and flexibly in his/her social and professional life or in training and studies.
- make clear, structured and detailed statements on complex topics and apply various means of text association appropriately in the process.
Study Material (Included in Fees)
- Aspekte C1 Coursebook
- Aspekte C1 Workbook
- Study notes of German Haus for C1
- 3-5 German Stories
- 3-5 German Short movies
- 2-3 German Songs
- 10 Mock tests
After this course, you can appear for the following exams:
- Goethe Institut Zertifikat C1
- ÖSD C1